Oh Poor Man, Eat This, Not That !

While we become older, we also become more vulnerable to diseases. I was considering myself so healthy until I knew that I can have problems with my heart, if I don't change my lifestyle as doctor said about my cholesterol level. It is not easy to change your eating style if you are a bloody carnivore like me :) He recommended a book for me called as "Eat This Not That: Thousands of Simple Food Swaps That Can Save You 10, 20, 30 Pounds-or More!" to begin caring my health. I ordered it at Amazon several days ago and they shipped it just today. I liked the logic there. Easy and fast reading, helpful tips with colorful photos. Well, we will see the progress on the next test check-up results.


 
daltarak. Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul Tested by Blogger Templates.